We’re proud to be green printers! Oxfordshire Print Group only prints on paper and card sourced from forests that are 100% sustainable and approved by the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council). We also offer a comprehensive range of print products utilising 100% recycled card or paper. Additionally, every item at Oxfordshire Print is printed using vegetable based eco inks.
Waterless PrintingWe print using environmentally friendly waterless printing process. Waterless Printing is the ultimate environmentally friendly printing process There are many benefits to waterless printing, including:
- Environmentally friendly with no water, no chemicals and less energy use
- UV-curable inks do not contain hazardous air pollutants (HAPs), are 100% solvent-free and do not result in the emission of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which are very bad for everything living.
- Elimination of inherent conventional offset defects caused by the water and ink mix
- More paper options
- Faster make-readies
- Less waste and energy use
- Optimal efficiency and productivity
- No ink and water balance
- Faster turnaround times